Don’t be a tourist, be cool! Skip the bus that can only take you down large main streets and head out on a city bike Florence tour to explore other areas of the city!
By bike, you can reach the destinations only the locals know about! Small side streets, cool artisan neighborhoods unknown to tourists. Tuscany Cycle as your guide you can explore the local side of the city. Plus, with the city tour, you can get a feel for the geography of the city and explore Florence. In less time while still seeing the best that the city has to offer.
With the City bike Florence Tour, we introduce you to some of the highlights of Florence. Also showing you some of the off-the-beaten-path parts as well. You will see everything from the church of Santa Croce to the stunning views from Piazzale Michelangelo to the hip local neighborhood of Santo Spirito.
We aren’t here to bog you down with dates and mindless facts. We want to introduce you to the city in a fun and exciting way! And no bike ride around Florence would be complete without a pit stop for authentic Italian gelato to refuel after pedaling around the city!
So enjoy the sites worry-free while our guides show you around the city on your own set of wheels like a real local Florentine!
*you can select the departure time in the next step.
Piazzale Michelangelo ( the best view in Florence)
Piazza Santo Spirito (most local area in the city)
Ponte Vecchio and some hidden gem
1. No Show Policy: If you do not show up for your reservation, you automatically forfeit any and all deposits or payments made towards the booking.
2. We run the tour with 4 or more participants. If you are a group smaller than 4 people you can still sign up for the tour, however, we cannot guarantee that the tour will operate with less than 4 people.
3. Rain Policy: In the case of inclement weather, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or payment as long as you show up for the reservation at 10 am. If you do not show up to confirm the cancellation you automatically forfeit any and all deposits or payments made towards the booking.
4. Cancellations: All guests can cancel their reservation up to 48 hours before the tour and receive a full refund of the deposit.
5. A deposit of 20% is paid online. The student discount will be taken into account upon payment at the shop on the day of the tour. You must have a valid student ID and be under 25 for the student discount.
Click here to see all our bike and vespa tours.